Registration Link: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/sgse2020
Registration Fee Table
|2020 International Conference on Smart Grid and Sustainable Energy|
|Early bird Payment Deadline
December 10th, 2019
|Regular Payment Deadline
After December 10th, 2019
(Students & Committees)
|430 USD / 3100 RMB||460 USD / 3300 RMB|
|450 USD / 3200 RMB||480 USD / 3400 RMB|
|Presenter Only||310 USD / 2200 RMB||330 USD / 2400 RMB|
|Listener||265 USD / 1900 RMB||280 USD / 2000 RMB|
|Additional Paper||360 USD / 2600 RMB / Per One||360 USD / 2600 RMB / Per One|
|Additional Page||70 USD / 500 RMB / One Page||70 USD / 500 RMB / One Page|
Guidelines to select the registration fee
- If you want to publish your full paper and make presentation during the conference, you should register as Author.
- If you are Oral Presenter or as a Poster presenter only you should register as Presenter Only.
- If you are a listener you should register as listener.
- One regular registration is within FIVE Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
- Please go through the above table before you register. We have structured a comprehensive price table for providing you with the best returns from the conference. If you are unsure about the category you belong to please contact our organizing committee for more details.
- Please note that the paid registration fee is nonrefundable if you can not participate in the conference.
Group, Co-authors and Discount
- You are eligible for discounted rate on the registration fee if you are a group of 5 persons and/or more or a co-author of a paper presentation. If your group comprises of more than 10 people please contact our organizing committee for higher percentage on the discount rate.